Young Adult Missionaries of the Connectional WMS of the AME Church

Young Adult Missionaries of the Connectional WMS of the AME Church

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A Heartfelt Prayer for Breast Cancer




Joi S. Ponder
2nd District, YAM
St. Paul AME Church - Chapel Hill, NC



Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you with a heart full of wonder and thanksgiving. You are my provider, my healer, my banner of protection that surrounds me with everlasting, unfailing love. Because you love me, you see and meet my every need. I ask that your banner of protection and healing power touch those who are suffering from breast cancer - and those family members and friends who may feel helpless as loved ones battle this disease. I have seen your healing before and I know I will see it again. Bless those in need of healing, not only physically, but spiritually and mentally. Thank you for the cure - I claim it in Jesus' name. Amen.