Young Adult Missionaries of the Connectional WMS of the AME Church

Young Adult Missionaries of the Connectional WMS of the AME Church

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Prayers for Peace


Scripture
John 14:27 says "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." 


Meditation 
I believe with all my heart that the greatest mark of true prosperity is having perfect peace. It’s about having peace that surpasses all understanding. . Note that the kind of peace that God promises is not the absence of trouble, but rather, a sense of fearlessness, and tranquility amidst trouble. Jesus was able to sleep amidst the storm (Mark 4:38-40). 


Prayer
Let's pray: Father I pray that my soul shall find rest in you, and that I may have perfect peace. I declare today that Lord you will infuse your peace in my soul, that in the midst of the storm I will never be shaken. In Jesus mighty name! Amen.


Submitted by:
Sister Mercy Chama
Young Adult Missionary
17th Episcopal District 

No comments:

Post a Comment