Young Adult Missionaries of the Connectional WMS of the AME Church

Young Adult Missionaries of the Connectional WMS of the AME Church

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Prayer to Overcoming Violence, Peace and World Unity



"Be Not Moved"

Scripture
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid. "
John 14:27



Meditation
From the tragedies in Charleston, South Carolina, to Orlando, Florida and even abroad in France it can be easy for anyone to be fearful. Even with Isis and  the killings of innocent people and law enforcement we wonder what is next? As a  Christian our attitude should be I will not be moved, neither will I be afraid. I know that GOD is in control and I will continue to be steadfast,  unmovable and always abounding  in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as we know that our labor is not in vain in the Lord.


Prayer
Father God in the name of Jesus, we know that we are living in the last days. Lord we pray that we operate in peace and love for it starts with us. God give us a boldness to witness about salvation for this world needs you and we need you now. We pray for peace in our homes, our schools , our communities and our nation , in Jesus name we pray,  Amen.


Submitted by: 
Sister Ada Washington
Young Adult Missionary
Palmetto Conference 
7th Episcopal District

No comments:

Post a Comment